First and foremost – welcome to the world of blogging! Blogging can be an incredibly rewarding experience. It is important to understand the basics, and then from there you never know how much impact you can have in your blogging endeavors.
Follow these tips to begin creating engaging blog material:
- Before start blogging gather experience. Follow some good blog for your niche.
- Whatever the topic you may choose, see how others are approaching it. Find that unique aspect others have missed. Providing a different angle can help you stand out from the crowd.
- Find multimedia elements to add to your blog. Multimedia helps boost your rankings in search engines, so it is important to add these elements to your blog. Whether you create your own media, or you curate and attribute from another site, it will help improve your blog rankings as well as allow increase reader’s engagement.
- Be sure to add back links to your content. Linking back to every source you use in your writing is important. This will allow for multiple touch points which helps increase SEO.
- Don’t forget to syndicate your blogs to your social channels! This is a major source to how your content will be found and if you audience likes what you post they will share with their audience. It is a win-win.
- Be natural, write awesome things straight from heart at which you are really good.
- Don’t try to learn SEO , Traffic optimization etc etc from day 1 . Do it later after few weeks or months. First get comfortable with blogging.
- Network as much as you can! Join Facebook communities for bloggers in your niche, ask plenty of questions.
- Your blog should be about you, not an imitation of what you see. Some of my first blog posts were modeled after what I thought a blog was about. Just write for yourself, don’t imitate what others are doing. To stand out you’ll need to be unique.
- Never steal or copy content without permission. You’ll eventually be taken down, if you’re lucky enough not to be sued first.
- Find what you do best and master it – be it Pinterest, stumbleupon, Facebook, Twitter…
- Create a list of bloggers in your niche and interact with them by sharing their content and guest posting.
- Blogging is a passion, not a greed for money. You can make money blogging if you have passion to write and work for quality.
In summery, for a success in blogging there must be an unique idea and dedication. That’s all for first 1-2 years. After that ever-changing search engine algorithm and a bit of luck.
I hope you enjoy it and I really hope it helps you! Thank you for reading.
Also don’t forget to share if you like it. thanks Again